JEG Tower Switches To COREnergy To Power Cebu’s Business Community

JEG Tower partners with COREnergy to power Cebu’s business community through more strategic and stable energy management.

From Credit Card Hacks To A Movement: How KasKasan Buddies Grew Into A Financial Literacy Community

KasKasan Buddies grew from credit card conversations into a two-million-member community helping Filipinos navigate financial literacy, digital safety, and smarter money decisions.

Monde Nissin Reports Record First Half Core Net Income Attributable To Shareholders Of PHP5.5 Bn, An Increase Of 16.1%

Monde Nissin reports stronger first-half earnings as revenue growth, margin gains, and disciplined cost management support its performance.

Converge Global Business Empowers Virtual Staffing Solutions With Seamless International And Domestic Connectivity

Converge Global Business partners with Virtual Staffing Solutions to power secure connectivity across Philippine and U.S. operations.

BIR-Cotabato On Temporary Shutdown Due To COVID-19 Infections

BIR-Cotabato, pansamantalang itinigil ang physical operation upang mapigilan ang pagtaas ng kaso ng COVID-19.

BIR-Cotabato On Temporary Shutdown Due To COVID-19 Infections

52
52

How do you feel about this story?

Express Your Reaction
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry

The Bureau of Internal Revenue-Revenue District Office (BIR-RDO) 107 here temporarily shut down its physical operation from Nov. 3- 6 after nine of its employees tested positive for coronavirus disease (Covid-19).

Last week, nine of the agency’s employees came out positive for the virus.

“All infected BIR-Cotabato personnel are now in isolation,” Nora Macarambon, BIR-RDO 107 chief, told the Philippine News Agency on Tuesday.

Macarambon said their office has coordinated with the city health office for the mandatory swabbing of its 45 remaining employees.

She advised the public to proceed to authorized banks even if they do not have tax identification number verification for any pending transaction with the BIR-Cotabato office.

“Appropriate communique on the matter was sent to the respective banks,” Macarambon said, adding that the health and safety of the employees and taxpayers remain their top priority. (PNA)