BISELCO Awards 15-Year Power Supply Deal To CIPC To Strengthen Palawan’s Energy Security

BISELCO has awarded a 15-year power supply deal to CIPC, aimed at enhancing Palawan’s energy security.

Vivant Hits Record PHP2.3 Billion Core Net Income In 2024 Amid Strong Growth

Vivant Corporation reports a remarkable 20% increase in consolidated core net income for 2024, reaching Php 2.3 billion.

ASUS Zenbook A14: The Lightest Zenbook AI Laptop Is In The Philippines

The Zenbook A14 is setting new standards in the world of lightweight laptops with its remarkable design. #PAGEONExASUS

GALLANT: Inspiring Local Champions, Awakening Global Potential

GALLANT is here to inspire local champions and awaken global potential. The time to step up is now.

‘It’s Showtime’ Hosts Share Fun Moments On Set After Reported Show Suspension

Showtime hosts embrace their love for the show and fans amidst temporary suspension, vowing to return stronger.


‘It’s Showtime’ Hosts Share Fun Moments On Set After Reported Show Suspension

33
33

How do you feel about this story?

Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry

After the release of the Movie and Television Review and Classification Board’s (MTRCB) decision to suspend the local noontime show “It’s Showtime” for almost two weeks, Showtime hosts disclosed their love for the show, audience, and fans.

Recently, Showtime hosts Vice Ganda and Kim Chui posted photos with their co-hosts and audience, showing how they have fun on set. The said photos were shown after the MTRCB unveiled their decision to temporarily suspend the show.

“In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity,” Vice Ganda captioned with the hashtag ‘Madlang People’ to symbolize their love for their fans amidst the said suspension.

In the said post, other Showtime hosts and artists also commented and supported Vice Ganda regarding her statement about how the local noontime show became a home not only for its staff and hosts but also for Filipinos.

“FAMILY! It’s Showtime family mahal ko kayong lahat! Ano man ang mangyari basta’t magkakasama tayo. Together as One!” Kim Chui said.

On September 4, MTRCB released an order regarding the suspension of “It’s Showtime” due to prior concerns raised about the “indecent manner shown by some of its hosts. The said suspension will run for at least two weeks without television airing.

Hence, the noontime show will still air on September 5, as verified by its management through a local broadcasting show noting its action for “motion for reconsideration” regarding the decision that was previously stated by the board.

Photo credit:
https://www.instagram.com/praybeytbenjamin/
Source:
https://twitter.com/kowalerts