Blackwater Women’s New Body Sprays: Sweet, Irresistible, And Perfect For Every Mood

Meet your next go-to fragrance with Blackwater Women’s deliciously sweet and feminine body sprays. #BWWomen #EverOrganics #ForeverBeauty #BetterThanBasic #EverBilena #YouFirst

BISELCO Awards 15-Year Power Supply Deal To CIPC To Strengthen Palawan’s Energy Security

BISELCO has awarded a 15-year power supply deal to CIPC, aimed at enhancing Palawan’s energy security.

Vivant Hits Record PHP2.3 Billion Core Net Income In 2024 Amid Strong Growth

Vivant Corporation reports a remarkable 20% increase in consolidated core net income for 2024, reaching Php 2.3 billion.

ASUS Zenbook A14: The Lightest Zenbook AI Laptop Is In The Philippines

The Zenbook A14 is setting new standards in the world of lightweight laptops with its remarkable design. #PAGEONExASUS

La Castellana’s Bailes De Luces Cancels Trip To Rome Dance Tilt

La Castellana’s Bailes De Luces Cancels Trip To Rome Dance Tilt

30
30

How do you feel about this story?

Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry

Wary of the continuing threat of the coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19), the Bailes de Luces (Dances of Lights) team of La Castellana, Negros Occidental has canceled its participation in the All Dance Intercontinental 2020 in Rome, Italy next month.

Mayor Rhumyla Nicor-Manguilimutan said on Tuesday the All Dance International Championship, organizer of the event, has recently informed her in a letter that the holding of the competition, slated to be held on April 21-26, remains uncertain.

In the communication, All Dance Intercontinental Championship manager Gabriella Coronel said they were still assessing the situation and waiting for the decision of the national health and international migratory authorities.

“In the next few weeks, we will determine the best solution for the common good,” Coronel added.
Italy is the most-affected country outside Asia by Covid-19, with cases reaching up to more than 2,030 as of March 3.

The All Dance Intercontinental Italy 2020 Edition is expected to gather the best dance schools, choreographers, and dancers of the five continents, representing their nation for the official titles of dance in the world.

La Castellana’s Bailes de Luces has been listed as a competitor in the small group category.

Nicor-Manguilimutan said they took into consideration the health and safety of the dancers and other members of the delegation and decided not to join the event.

“We do not want to compromise the safety of our team. We take it as (a) blessing in disguise though as we are preparing for our grand slam bid in the Panaad sa Negros Festival, also in April,” she added.

In 2018, La Castellana showcased Bailes de Luces in Germany through tourism promotion.
Last year, the Negrense festival won first place in the foreign category of the Wonju Dynamic Dancing Carnival in Wonju City, South Korea. (PNA)