PageOne.ph is operating free service to its readers. By visiting and accessing and/or using PageOne.ph, you approve and accept the following terms and conditions:
1. PageOne.ph is developed and managed by PAGEONE Media and Communications, Inc. (BBCOMM) with primary office address at 3F Raha Sulayman Bldg., 108 Benavidez St., Legazpi Village, Makati City.
2. All materials contained in this site (including, but not limited to news articles, captions, bylines, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, trademarks, service marks, program codes and the like) are property of PAGEONE, unless otherwise indicated. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this site.
3. You may view and download material from this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only. If you wish to reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, modify, distribute or publicly perform or display material from this site, you must first obtain written permission from PAGEONE via firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on PageOne.ph without authorization in a manner that may constitute copyright infringement, and / or your work was not properly credited, you may notify PageOne.ph via email@example.com to request for crediting and / or immediate pull-down of the material.
5. You acknowledge and agree that PageOne.ph is not liable for any defamatory, or offensive conduct of any user who are posting their comments, reaction and opinion across any PageOne.ph online assets such as the website and its social media accounts.
6. PageOne.ph is available “as is.” If you rely on this site and any materials available through this site, you do so solely at your own risk. Therefore, you should expect that:
a. The service is not guaranteed to be uninterrupted or error-free.
b. There may be delays, omissions and inaccuracies in the information or other materials available through this site. PageOne.ph reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions in this site.
c. PageOne.ph is not responsible for third-party products or services that may be linked to this site, nor for any products or services that may be advertised by third parties on this site.
d PageOne.ph not make any warranties, express or implied, with respect to this site or any information or goods that are available or advertised or sold through this site.
e. PageOne.ph does not guarantee or warrant that this site does not contain viruses or worms. It is not liable for any damages caused by such viruses or worms.
Under no circumstances shall PageOne.ph or any of its employees, authors, contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of materials from this site.
7. PageOne.ph may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion of this site at any time and without notice or liability.
8. PageOne.ph reserves the right to change the terms of this agreement or to modify any features of this site at any time. By continuing to use PageOne.ph after the posting of notices regarding such changes, you agree to be bound by such changes.
9. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. Any dispute shall be resolved exclusively in the proper courts of Makati City, Philippines.
(updated June 2018)