Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach enumerated her favorite memories with Scottish boyfriend Jeremy Jauncey along with a sweet birthday message on her official Instagram account.
After experiencing long distance relationship, Wurtzbach and Jauncey recently reunited in London. Sharing several favorite memories with the boyfriend, the former Miss Universe to Instagram her beau’s birthday message.
“Its somebody’s birthday today! So I thought of making a special collage of some of our adventures together. It took me all morning to make this post.He was starting to wonder why I was on my phone so much. Haha Thank you so much, my love. For all the amazings memories together, for all the things you taught me and continue to teach me, and all the love and support. You’re an amazing man and deserve all the love and blessings in the world. I hope you continue to inspire so many more people. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! @jeremyjauncey,” she greeted.
Followed the message, Wurtzbach enumerated her 10 favorite memories with her boyfriend:
1. “Walking around NYC with you”
2. “Our second date. You took me to The Peak in Hong Kong and we took this pic on the cable car ride to the top. (Didnt have pics of our first date kasi focused kami sa isat isa nun hahaha)”
3. “Bawah for New Year. I asked you to join me in a cooking class and you ended up doing most of the cooking. And I most of the eating LOL”
4. “Our favorite spot to have breakfast and just lounge by the beach. We also look some selfies haha”
5. “You took me to a surprise lunch date to a deserted island. You also learned that Im a terrible swimmer haha”
6. Our ferry ride back to Singapore.. we took some selfies and without talking about it ended up taking lots of wacky pictures. Sino mas pangit? Hahaha ako.”
7. So bummed I left my hard drive in Manila so I dont have much pics of NYC. But this is a nice bts of us on the way to The Vessel in the freezing cold morning.”
8. “Our first date in 5 months. After being away for so long cos of lockdown.”
Photo Credit: Instagram/piawurtzbach[/caption]
9. “Unpredictable weather! Got caught up in the rain on the way home after lunch”
10. “Staying safe while strolling around London. Keeping our masks on”
Pia ended the post, saying that she refuses to be “insensitive” about the situation of the country so she won’t be posting any photos from Jauncey’s birthday.