Richard Bull, 32 was found dead in the bath tub.
This man from Ealing, west London had a tragic death when he tried to charge his iPhone while in bath. Bull’s body, was found by his wife at their home, with burns on his arms, chest and hands.
Based on the initial investigation, the police found an extension cord to the bathroom from the hallway. The phone charger was found at his chest.
Police believed that the cable and the phone charger accidentally made contact with the water that causes electrocution.
Tap water is a good conductor of electricity, it composed of elements like ions that carry the currents.
The authority reminds people that phones or any like gadgets are dangerous when plugged to an electric source.
more recommended stories
5 Job Openings You Can Apply For At PAGEONE
Are you looking for a job?.
Subic’s Inflatable Island Is Summer Goals
Remember when backyard barbecue parties during.
Lazada Is Having Their Biggest Sale In History And Now Is The Time To Splurge
Lazada is celebrating a big milestone.
Samsung’s 2017 QLED TV Line-up Awarded UHD Alliance Premium Certification
Samsung Electronics announced today that its.