Wondering what that striking new shade Liza Soberano is wearing? It’s none other than The Creamy Mattes by Maybelline New York, with 10 new shades launching this October.
The Creamy Mattes, Maybelline’s bestselling lipstick and a definite crowd favorite, is raved about for its highly pigmented creamy texture, moisturizing matte formula, and flattering shades for all Filipina skin tones. To add to its collection of 20 lipsticks, Maybelline now offers 10 fresh shades of The Creamy Mattes in skin-flattering reds, nudes, and pinks – all of which would definitely be worthwhile additions to every girl’s makeup kit.
From the 10 new shades of The Creamy Mattes, these are Liza Soberano’s top picks:
– Mysterious Mocha, a warm brown-nude perfect for an everyday natural look
– Bold Crimson, a classic matte red that suits all skin tones
– Lively Violet, a muted cool pink that’s universally flattering (especially on morenas!)
The other shades ranging from neutral to bold hues are:
– Barely Nude, a light peachy nude
– Dare To Be Red, the perfect scarlet shade
– Big Apple Red, a bright warm red
– Pop of Pink, a warm cotton candy shade
– Flaming Fuchsia, a striking hot pink
– Madly Magenta, a warm pinkish-purple hue
– Rock The Coral, an electric warm pink
Don’t miss out on these hot new shades of The Creamy Mattes, now available for only P299 SRP. But for those looking to hoard, all 30 shades of the Creamy Mattes will be at P100 off from October 1 to 31, 2018 in all Maybelline counters nationwide.
Want to get your Creamy Mattes online? Maybelline is also available in Lazada, Shopee, and the newly-launched @MaybellinePHshop, the official Instagram shop of Maybelline Philippines.
more recommended stories
Does Makeup Really Make Me Pretty?
In the 21st century, we have.
Behind The Glitters: A Look Into Mica
“I can show you the world..
Want To Begin A Sustainable Skin Care Regimen? – Here’s How
According to the Center of Ecotechnology,.
Kylie Skin Hit Or Miss: Beauty Gurus’ Take
Beauty mogul and Forbes’ youngest self-made.