Designed with style in mind, Garmin’s next-generation lineup of hybrid smartwatches – vívomove 3 and vívomove Luxe – have the appearance of a traditional timepiece, with real ticking hands and elegant dial details. With a flick of the wrist, the hands dynamically move out of the way to reveal a hidden smart screen with health and fitness tracking data, and smart notifications for text messages, social media updates, calendar reminders and more.
“The vívomove watches are designed for those who want the connected and health features of a smartwatch with a more fashion-forward look better suited for the office or dressing up,” said Mr. Engelhard (Al) Sundoro, Managing Director, Garmin South Asia and India. “With an extensive selection of bands and metal finishes, it’s a stylish accessory that also keeps tabs on your text messages, energy, stress, sleep and more.”
The vívomove series builds on the previous vívomove HR by adding new advanced wellness features like pulse ox1 and Body Battery energy monitoring and connected GPS. The vívomove has a battery life of up to five days in smartwatch mode and will keep ticking for an additional week in watch mode.
Chic design and premium materials
The premium vívomove Luxe has a 42mm stainless steel bezel and stainless-steel casing with a choice of a dapper Italian leather or sleek Milanese metal strap. It features hidden dual AMOLED color touchscreen displays with moving hands that interact with smartwatch graphics. With a domed sapphire crystal lens and elegant watch face details, the vívomove Luxe exudes round the clock style and sophistication.
Available in a 44mm case size, the vívomove 3 is the perfect accessory with a stainless-steel bezel, a selection of colorful silicone bands, and a hidden touchscreen display.
• Notifications: Receive smart notifications for incoming calls, text messages, social media updates, calendar reminders and more.
• Advanced Health Monitoring: Comprehensive suite of 24/7 health monitoring features include advanced sleep with pulse ox, Body BatteryTM energy monitoring, abnormal heart-rate alerts, menstrual cycle tracking, stress tracking with relax reminders, new hydration tracking and more.
• Connected GPS: Connects with user’s smartphone’s GPS for greater accuracy in measuring outdoor activities.
• Fitness Features: Tracks steps, floors climbed, and intensity minutes and includes built-in activities for walking, running, cardio, yoga, strength training and more.
Pricing and Availability
The new vívomove series will be available in end December with suggested retail prices ranging from PHP 16,595 to PHP 32,995 from the following authorized retailers. To learn more, visit ph.garmin.com.
Garmin Brand Stores
• Garmin Glorietta 5
• Garmin SM Megamall
• Garmin SM Moa
• Garmin Uptown Bonifacio
• Garmin Alabang Town Center
• Garmin SM Aura
• Garmin SM North Edsa
• Garmin The Podium
• Garmin Ayala Malls Vertis North
• Garmin SM City Pampanga
• Garmin Shangri-La
• Garmin SM City Cebu
• Garmin SM Lanang
• Garmin Festive Walk
Department and Retail Stores
• Rustan’s Makati – Glorietta Makati
• Rustan’s Shang- Shangri-La Plaza Mandaluyong
• Rustan’s Alabang – Ayala Town Center Alabang
• Rustan’s Gateway – Gateway Mall Quezon City
• Rustan’s Cebu – Ayala Center Cebu
• Meridian Glorietta – Glorietta 4 Makati
• Meridian Newport – Newport Mall Pasay
• Watch Republic MOA – Mall of Asia Pasay
• Watch Republic Ermita – Robinsons Place Ermita
• Washington Shangri-La – Shangri-La Plaza Mandaluyong
• Washington Rockwell- Powerplant Mall Makati
• SM MOA Department Store – Pasay
• SM MAKATI Department Store – Makati SM Department Store
• Olympic Village Trinoma
• Olympic Village Glorietta
• Olympic Village Atc
• Olympic Village Cebu
• ROX Bhs, Taguig
• ROX The Bay
• ROX The Block
• ROX Nuvali
• TOBY’S Flagship BGC
• TOBY’S Glorietta
• RUNNR BHS
• RUNNR Trinoma
• RUNNR ATC
• Chris Sports Robinson’s Manila
• Chris Sports Glorietta
• URBAN BHS
• URBAN Ayala VERTIS North
• URBAN Ayala 30th
• URBAN SOLENAD Mall
The vívomove series is the latest innovation from the ever-expanding Garmin fitness segment that develops technologies to enhance and promote healthy and active lifestyles. Whether users are runners, cyclists, swimmers, multi-sport athletes, or simply looking to stay active throughout the day, there is a Garmin product that can help them reach their health and fitness goals.
For the past 30 years, Garmin has pioneered new GPS navigation and wireless devices and applications designed for people who live an active lifestyle. Garmin serves five primary markets, including automotive, aviation, fitness, marine, and outdoor recreation. For more information, visit Garmin’s virtual pressroom at ph.garmin.com/news/pressroom or follow us at facebook.com/garminphilippines, instagram.com/garminphilippines, or youtube.com/GarminPhilippinesAsia.