One of the most powerful Super Heroes in the Marvel Cinematic Universe – Captain Marvel – is set to make landfall at the iconic Marina Bay Sands for a special Fan Event on Thursday, February 14.
Hot on the heels of Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War fan event last April, Marina Bay Sands is prepping the ground for another heart-stopping Fan Event for the highly anticipated movie, Marvel Studios’ Captain Marvel, which will see Hollywood stars Brie Larson (Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel), Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury), Gemma Chan (Minn-Erva), along with the film’s directors Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck.
“The Walt Disney Company couldn’t be happier to bring Marvel fans in South Asia closer to their heroes once again. The love for all things Marvel in this region is truly incredible and, working closely with our partners at Marina Bay Sands, we‘re looking forward to a spectacular Captain Marvel Fan Event,” said Tom Batchelor, Vice President of Studio, Live Entertainment and Music at The Walt Disney Company (South Asia).
George Tanasijevich, President and Chief Executive Officer of Marina Bay Sands, said: “The Marina Bay Sands and Disney collaboration sets new benchmarks in entertainment with each event, as the only Asian stop for this talent tour, we can’t wait to show fans what we’ve got in store for them this February.”
To celebrate this momentous occasion, fans are invited to be part of this free-to-public event at Sands Expo and Convention Centre on Thursday, 14 February. Due to venue capacity limitations, all attendees will be required to pre-register and collect their ticket in person on Sunday, 10 February, at Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Level B2, Hall F.
Registration will commence at 10am on Sunday, 10 February, and will run until tickets are fully redeemed. Fans must have a valid Marina Bay Sands or SISTIC ticketing account and will need to provide their account details in order to register for the event in person. If they do not have an existing Marina Bay Sands or SISTIC ticketing account, it is highly recommended that they sign up for one prior to registration day on Sunday, 10 February.
Important points to remember for registration and ticket collection:
• A Photo ID (Passport or NRIC) is required to register in person.
• A valid Marina Bay Sands or SISTIC ticketing account is required for registration.
• For safety and security reasons, there is a limit to the number of fans allowed into the Fan Event venue. Therefore, tickets will be issued on a first-come-first-served basis.
• Fans must be physically present to register for themselves and cannot register on behalf of anyone else.
• Tickets are non-transferable and fans may be subject to ID verification checks on the day of the Fan Event. The organizers have the right to deny access to those with tickets that have been transferred or tampered with.
• While there is no age limit, children aged 13 and below will be required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• Information on admission to the Fan Event will be provided at the point of registration and ticket collection.
• Members of the public attending the event will be subject to security checks.
Join the conversation online with #CaptainMarvelFanEvent, @marinabaysands
more recommended stories
Tessa Thompson Is Fresh Recruit Agent M In “Men In Black: International”
Best-known as fan-favorite Valkyrie in the.
“Godzilla II: King Of The Monsters” Rules PH Box Office With P83.6-M In 5 Days
Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures’.
Let’s Try Again – A Look Into: Always Be My Maybe
Commitment. Why is it so hard.
Liam Neeson Takes On Enemies Of The Planet In “Men In Black: International”
Liam Neeson’s larger-than-life screen presence, honed.