Mornings are now filled with kilig and good vibes with the airing of the newest Kapamilya series “Playhouse,” where married couple Patty and Marlon try to prove that love deserves a second chance.
Played by Angelica Panganiban (Patty) and Zanjoe Marudo (Marlon) who are about to separate—until a tragedy involving their friends Brad (Patrick Garcia) and Emily (Denise Laurel), forced them to stay together: Patty and Marlon have been chosen to look after the late couple’s son Robin (Justin James Quilantang).
On its first week, “Playhouse” has already given us a few lines that ring true. Thanks to Patty & Marlon, these scenes and more are all worth watching on iWant TV.
1. “Sa buhay dapat palaban tayo palagi.” / “We should always be strong and persevere through life.” – Marlon
Marlon shows his charming ways in a stand-up comedy bar that catches the attention of Patty and reaffirms her notion that even if she is hurting in love, life goes on and the fight continues for a happy life.
2. “Ang relasyon ang pinapatagal, hindi ligawan.”/ “Relationships are the ones that should last, not the courtship.” -Marlon
Marlon and Patty’s whirlwind relationship is solidified with the belief that relationships are the ones that should last, not the courting phase when it is just putting one’s best foot forward.
3. “Pareho tayong PT eh. Parang Tanga…sa pag-ibig.” “We do silly things when we are in love.”- Pattyz`
Marlon and Patty soon discover that they both love the same way, without reservations and wholeheartedly. They kid each other that this makes them do silly things and act stupid because of love sometimes.
4. “Ang pag-ibig parang rugby yan eh. Mabilis dumikit. Matindi kumapit.”/ “Love is like a bonding agent. It sticks and lingers for a long time.” -Marlon
In a stand-up comedy bar, Marlon sides with Patty’s claim that it’s hard to move on by comparing love with rugby, because love is sticky and sturdy like a bonding agent.
5. “Hindi dapat pinagdadamot ang second chance sa kung sino mang nagkamali sa buhay.”/ “Second chances should always be given especially to those who want to change.” -Marlon
Marlon gives financial aid to one of his workers at his carwash shop who’s soon becoming a father, he gives it as help and relates that it’s okay to believe in someone who really wants to change.
more recommended stories
Jed Madela Soars High With “Superhero” Album
Multi-awarded recording artist Jed Madela has.
TFC ME Kicks Off 2019 Movie Offerings With “Alone/Together”
TFC Middle East prepared not just.
Khalil Wins iWant’s Japanese Global Game Show “Find The Wasabi In Nagoya”
There is no stage that Filipinos.
Experience All Kinds Of Love On iWant This Love Month
Love it or hate it –.