5.5 Shopee Super Sale, the biggest mid-year online sale in the Philippines, wrapped up with a bang last week with a mega 24 hour online shopping bonanza on 5 May. Millions of users from across the country shopped non-stop promotions, flash deals and discounts up to 95 percent off.
5 things about 5.5 Shopee Super Sale:
● Quezon City, Cebu City and Makati City recorded the highest number of orders on 5 May
● The furthest delivery was made to Bongao, Tawi-Tawi, over 1,000 km from Metro Manila
● In 24 hours, over 4,500 dresses were sold (enough to dress up every contestant of Miss Universe for 50 years) and 6,500 phone cases sold (enough to protect all of the phones that will be featured in the next 600 Mobile World Congresses)
● Top 6 trending brands were Honor, Xiaomi, Oppo, Colgate Palmolive, Belo Essentials, and The SM Store
● Top favoured items among Filipinos were Korean Face Masks, Franco Beach Shorts and Magic Windproof Umbrellas – looks like everyone is gearing up for summer in the Philippines!
Limited edition surprise boxes, specially curated by Shopee brand ambassador, Anne Curtis, were one of the hottest items during the sale. Exclusively available on Shopee, the surprise boxes were wiped out in a matter of minutes. Anne’s Mon Amour box, featuring a curated selection of popular men products proved to be the biggest hit, with all boxes sold out within just nine seconds.
While 5.5 Shopee Super Sale may be over, look out for even bigger campaigns in the months ahead!
more recommended stories
IBPAP To Hold The Biggest Industry-Wide Event Of The Year In November
Formerly known as International IT-BPM Summit,.
Transforming The Educational Landscape In The PH With Tech
Technology has radically changed the way.
Shopee Offers Free Shipping In Time For The Launch Of Shopee Gadget Zone
On August 13, users can score.
Taiwan Excellence Unveils The Best Home Companions For The Wet Season
More often than not, the rain.