Cheese is one of the comforting foods that is existing in the world. Everything that comes with cheese is perfect. It doesn’t matter if it’s fried or baked.
This quarantine, I’ll teach you four super easy recipes with cheese involvement—I swear it’s tasty. You can find these ingredients in your kitchen—or ask your mom where to find it. These recipes can be a perfect combination while you are watching your favorite series on Netflix.
1. First, get your cheese and cut it in your desired thickness.
2. Beat an egg then sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
3. Dip the cheese on the egg and roll on bread crumbs.
4. Fry the cheese sticks. For best results, chill it beforehand.
Mac and Cheese
1. Boil the macaroni according to the package instructions.
2. Next, pour milk onto the soft macaroni then stire.
3. Add cheese depending on your preference.
4. Drizzle it with salt and pepper.
5. Mix it with some fried bacon (Optional).
6. Stir until well done.
Egg and Cheese Sandwich
1. Beat eggs and add pepper and salt to taste.
2. Shred some cheese depending on your preference then mix it with the batter.
3. Third, hop 1/4 of an onion clove.
4. Sauté the onion then pour the batter into the pan.
5. Whisk it until it becomes fluffy.
6. Finally, insert the fluffy scrambled eggs into two slices of bread. This recipe is best if you have someone to share this with.
Potato Cheese Balls
1. First, boil potatoes and then smash it afterwards.
2. Mix flour and chili powder, salt, pepper, and bread crumbs.
3. Cut the cheese in cube size.
4. Next, grease your hands with oil then get the amount of the potato and flatten it on your palm
5. Put the cheese inside the potato and make it round
6. Coat it with bread crumbs, dip it in milk then with bread crumbs again.
7. Fry until golden brown.