10. It’s not about perfection – it’s about being in control.
A lot of people want to adapt the KonMari method because it seems so picture-perfect, but actually, it’s not about looking good. No matter how many times you declutter, your space won’t be perfect. Even Marie Kondo herself admits that she is not perfect and some things in her house can get out of order. The important thing is that you are in control of your surroundings, you are in control of how you consume, and you are in control of yourself.
more recommended stories
10 Books Perfect For Those Rainy Days
10. Shunmyo Masuno’s The Art of.
10 Places Where The Summer Olympics Have Been Held
10. Tokyo, Japan The upcoming Summer.
Who Are The Top 10 Best Dressed At The SONA 2019?
10. Pia Cayetano Senator Pia Cayetano.
10 Hidden Gems In The Philippines
10. Bonbon Beach, Romblon Bonbon Beach.